Saturday, February 13, 2010
Salaam Mumbai
This trip of mine to mumbai is going to be one of my most memorable ones ever.Well the start to this trip was a little strange though,my flight was scheduled for a 19.05 departure.Since the airport was 40 odd kms from my home,it was best to leave home as early as possible.Infact i had planned on leaving home at 3.30PM...but thanks to my watch which was showing 3.30PM(READ 2.30),i left an hour earlier than supposed to.....The Airport bus dropped me at the airport at 5PM(READ 4PM).Now as i walked in to the check-in counter,to my horror i saw the time at the check-in counter it read 4PM.It was a real shocker for me that i had reached the airport this early(thanks to my watch).Sincei had already got my boarding pass done,i had 3 hours time to kill......I had decided to take a look around the airport...The First thing i had observed was cafe coffee day....I just went in andbrought myself a cup of hot expresso...Then i took a useless stroll around the airport and proceeded to the waiting lounge(MORE OF A ROW OF CHAIRS)....Then I took out my NOKIA N95(NOKIA WILL SUE ME FOR REFERRING A CHINA MOBILE AS NOKIA-LOL).I watched THE LATEST BOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER 3 Idiots for a record breaking 18th time......WELL that's me...A MOVIE FREAK....I didn't watch the full movie as it was time for my security....Soon i was inside the flight and it took off at 7.15( A SMALL DELAY)....The first thing i noticed inside the flight apart from the AIR-HOSTESSES(SMIRK!) was how cramped the space was inside the flight....The flight landed in amchi mumbai at 8.45.Though i had a pleasant flight,i was relieved that it had landed because my knees became sore thanks to the cramped arrangement of the seats....My Chitappa(UNCLE IN ENGLISH I GUESS) was there to recieve me.....We reached home finally at 9.30...I had My dinner and was ready to sleep after chit-chatting with my Younger Siblings....But The problem was that off late i have been an insomaniac.....i couldnt sleep a wink in most of the nights for the past few months....So i Borrowed Chetan Bhagat's Five Point Someone from Sis no.1 and was reading it till 3.50 when i finally dozed off.....i woke up at 6.30 and opened the window screen to click a few snaps of the early birds(LITERALLY) and the not so scintillating Geogrpahy of this area(GOREGAON)....Then Finally after finishing my morning routines....Here i Am sitting in front of my Chitappa's Laptop and blogging about last night....WOW it was good opening up to all of you.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment